When we choose to follow the spirit we cultivate energy and strength. How can you follow your spirit? It's a path to take that allows for quiet time, listening to your intuition and body. It's following your bliss and happiness. It's taking action. It's choosing happiness, forgiveness and a path of love and light. It's choosing a path of health and enlightenment. It's connecting with the natural elements. It's trying the healing arts such as qi gong, yoga, meditation, prayer, connecting with the light and love of God.
If you have spiritual insight you'll notice a need for clarity and inner strength, this will clue you in to your life purpose and spiritual advancement. You'll be a warrior for the light and love of God. You'll step forward fearlessly learning new spiritual truths that'll continue to guide you on your path. This path is not a fast food path, it's a one of contemplation, choice and quest. It's a quickening and well balanced walk that aligns you with where you want to be. Don't get caught up in " this is the only way mode #myway;" enjoy life, enjoy your relationships, enjoy your family and enjoy the walk. Be peace and speak peace while you're healing and growing. Not everybody will be where you are, your walk is personal and meant for you. No need to convince other people to walk your walk. Express your truth, but be open minded and allow other truths be conversational and loving not blaming or shaming yourself or others. Find your right alignment.
The healing path makes us take a look at our relationships. How healthy are they? How are they a reflection of you? We often reflect our healing on others, we think it's something they need to heal when it's within us. That energy is a reflection of your soul and your own healing that may need to be looked at with in. Look within before you needlessly blame someone else. When you claim it, you can heal it. Bring it to awareness, ask where it came from, intend it's release and cut the cord to it. Sometimes that reflection is turned on you and you may have inner awareness of it or you may feel it's really you. Sometimes, in that reflection, there's something we need to learn from a given relationship or a lesson whether or not it's karmic, generational or otherwise. We may need to develop the coping skills and processing skills needed for whatever wrong or evil that has been committed against us.
These are some questions to consider:
Where are you giving away your power or over exerting your power? How are you loving yourself and others? Are you having good boundaries? Are you having patience, forgiveness, acceptance, humbleness, etc? Are you turning it over to God and surrendering it, listening for answers? When you start clearing away old patterns from generational patterning, self-learned patterning and dealing with emotional and mental attitudes, sometimes things can get harry in your life. Sometimes it starts feeling messy until it all starts coming back together while weaving more love and truth into the balance of what is. This takes time, reflection, patience and help from above and here.
Learning to honor yourself and your boundaries and letting other people handle their stuff will free up your time and space for creative and fun endeavors for life. Help where you have energy to help, don't deplete yourself to point where you get sick. Your life energy is vital, it's important and restorable. Make sure you take the action of restoration, pray for restoration and walk in relationship and healthy balance to live a life that is honorable, healthy and filled with joy among the chaos. Release what's uncontrollable and allow for change. Remember what you put out there is what comes back, so be generous, kind, loving, poignant, truthful, respectful, affirmative of positive in your life. Watch your thoughts, actions and look for the inner meaning. Search for truth, and be love!
Rev. Jennifer Ann Burrus, LMP, RMT, Coach
Natural Choice Coaching and Healing
7 ways to live an inspired life
7 WAYS TO LIVE AN INSPIRED LIFE
by Jennifer Ann Burrus
1. GOING OUTSIDE- getting outside is a great way to let go of stress and clear your mind. Connect with nature and release your burdens with a good walk or listening to nature sounds like listening to the birds. This connection helps you renew and clear. When you let go and step back into connection and the present amazing ideas and solutions can arise. It's important to decrease stress as accumulative stress takes a toll on your mind, body and spirit.
2. EXERCISE - not only does exercise help your body in so many ways, it can help you process through your ideas, healing and much more. This creates room for moving forward and releasing what no longer serves you.
3. LISTENING WITH IN - meditation or other meditative practices help us clear, see things with new eyes, develop more compassion, help us connect with our souls direction and healing and can teach us about spiritual principles. This helps us create more peace, well-being and balance.
4. GET CREATIVE - find creative spaces that you vibe with. Color, paint or just create things such as poetry, new designs, new exercise routines, take a new way home while out. Try new food. Create exciting living spaces to inspire your creativity and peace. Explore. Explore new possibilities that you haven't thought of before - right them down! Right down what makes you tick and believe in yourself.
5. RELEASE JUDGMENT - judging some else also means you're judging yourself. If you're judging yourself it's really hard to create your dreams and make them a reality. If you're denying someone else's truth, you're probably denying your own.
6. SPEAK PEACE - release and clear out your fears and speak peace and wellness into the world. This is not only a valuable tool to help others, but it also influences your environment. We're all so use to just gabbing and recreating what someone else has put out there. Mind your manners and watch your speech, is it liberating, controlling, confronting, hatred, fearful or loving? Listen to what your consciousness is spuing, it may be due to old learned behaviors or from your environment. Conscious thought and actions help you take up good self-control measures in creating more peaceful environments and a more fruitful life.
7. EGO - maybe it's time to quite the I'm better than you, or the I'm not worthy of anything better than this consciousness. It's time to kick start your life into a positive direction, moving towards your dreams, purpose and well-being!
I hope this inspires your life, to take one step at a time, creating more positive results, wellness and creativity in your life!
Download the PDF for your house, office and share with others that you care about!
Rev. Jennifer Ann Burrus,
LMP, RMT & Coach
Natural Choices for Healing, Wellness & Spirituality
Jennifer started in her early 20's delving into meditation, spirituality & self-development. Her personal interests lead her to study meditation, energy healing, hypnotherapy, nutrition with a passion for herbs and health, then massage school. Her 15 years in self and professional development and spiritual pursuits have deepened her personal connection with faith, healing and intuition. Her personal experience in transformation work, health & wellness, spiritual guidance from spirit will help you along your journey into wellness, growth and peace.