7 ways to live an inspired life
7 WAYS TO LIVE AN INSPIRED LIFE
by Jennifer Ann Burrus
1. GOING OUTSIDE- getting outside is a great way to let go of stress and clear your mind. Connect with nature and release your burdens with a good walk or listening to nature sounds like listening to the birds. This connection helps you renew and clear. When you let go and step back into connection and the present amazing ideas and solutions can arise. It's important to decrease stress as accumulative stress takes a toll on your mind, body and spirit.
2. EXERCISE - not only does exercise help your body in so many ways, it can help you process through your ideas, healing and much more. This creates room for moving forward and releasing what no longer serves you.
3. LISTENING WITH IN - meditation or other meditative practices help us clear, see things with new eyes, develop more compassion, help us connect with our souls direction and healing and can teach us about spiritual principles. This helps us create more peace, well-being and balance.
4. GET CREATIVE - find creative spaces that you vibe with. Color, paint or just create things such as poetry, new designs, new exercise routines, take a new way home while out. Try new food. Create exciting living spaces to inspire your creativity and peace. Explore. Explore new possibilities that you haven't thought of before - right them down! Right down what makes you tick and believe in yourself.
5. RELEASE JUDGMENT - judging some else also means you're judging yourself. If you're judging yourself it's really hard to create your dreams and make them a reality. If you're denying someone else's truth, you're probably denying your own.
6. SPEAK PEACE - release and clear out your fears and speak peace and wellness into the world. This is not only a valuable tool to help others, but it also influences your environment. We're all so use to just gabbing and recreating what someone else has put out there. Mind your manners and watch your speech, is it liberating, controlling, confronting, hatred, fearful or loving? Listen to what your consciousness is spuing, it may be due to old learned behaviors or from your environment. Conscious thought and actions help you take up good self-control measures in creating more peaceful environments and a more fruitful life.
7. EGO - maybe it's time to quite the I'm better than you, or the I'm not worthy of anything better than this consciousness. It's time to kick start your life into a positive direction, moving towards your dreams, purpose and well-being!
I hope this inspires your life, to take one step at a time, creating more positive results, wellness and creativity in your life!
Download the PDF for your house, office and share with others that you care about!
Rev. Jennifer Ann Burrus,
LMP, RMT & Coach
Natural Choices for Healing, Wellness & Spirituality
Leave a Reply.
Jennifer started in her early 20's delving into meditation, spirituality & self-development. Her personal interests lead her to study meditation, energy healing, hypnotherapy, nutrition with a passion for herbs and health, then massage school. Her 15 years in self and professional development and spiritual pursuits have deepened her personal connection with faith, healing and intuition. Her personal experience in transformation work, health & wellness, spiritual guidance from spirit will help you along your journey into wellness, growth and peace.